Monday 17 August 2009

More cards with my new stamp!




Just thought I would add a couple more cards using my new brocade stamp. With the first one I stamped and embossed the image with translucent white embossing powder then I rubbed over fired brick distress ink from Ranger. Lastly I sprayed it with a fine mist of water and gold perfect pearls. When it dries it gives the card a lovely golden shimmer.
The second one uses versamarker ink and then its brushed with gold perfect pearls. After that just spray with a light mist of water to set the gold. Added my favourite christmas stamp that I coloured with copics. The stamp is from Rubber Stampede and is about five years old but I still love it.

1 comment:

Gretchen said...

Fantastic cards!(I found you through the Hero Arts Flickr site on the blog roll thread).