Wednesday 23 December 2009

Card witha Gift


I have at last had time to make a card for this weeks Hero Arts Challenge which is to make a card with a gift enclosed. I have just received the little deer stamp as part of my prize for the challenge a few weeks ago and had to have a play with it. As you can see the card contains some money that I have attached to a tag.
Thank you to everyone that visits my blog and leaves such lovely comments, hope you all have a Great Christmas and a Happy New Year.

4 comments:

DustyPenny (Joy Ott) said...

Very cute, Sally!

Dotty Jo said...

Hi Sally, this is so sweet! Great colouring on that dear deer. I'm at work tomorrow (boo hiss) and then it's the big, busy day so I'll take this opportunity to wish you a 'Happy Christmas' and thank you for being one of my most cherished blog friends. Big hugs to you, and I hope you have a great time over the festive period, Jo x

Vanessa said...

So cute Sally! Hope you had great holidays!

Hugs,
Vanessa

Suzanne C said...

Very pretty. love the silvery blues and the little tag slide out.