Wednesday 16 December 2009

Spinning card



I had an idea to make a card with a circle on the front that would spin. I used the squiggle trees digital kit and formed the trees into a circle. The base card is made with glimmer mist and then stamped and embossed with the flourish background. I made a hole in both layers and added eyelets. The front spins on the brad. Added lots of glitter for sparkle.

I had lots of fun making this card and think that I gradually getting to grips with digital images. This is another entry for the Caardvarks challenge.

6 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

This is brilliant Sally - yet again! Jo x

Diana said...

Great spinner card!

Suzanne C said...

Beautiful spinner card. The background is so lovely with the inks and the swirls in gold.

Sue-ann said...

This is great Sally, love all the inks!!

Tiffany Ervin said...

Really love the trees on this card, what a fantastic idea! Love it!

Nancy said...

Such a clever idea! Love it!