Sunday 10 January 2010

Lucys Challenge



The very talented Lucy has a challenge on her blog at the moment, the challenge is "Monochromatic" that is to use one colour and black/white. Had to make some thank you cards and after watching the video on Dawn McVeys blog on how to make these crumpled flowers I had to give it a try.

Just thought you would like to see some pictures of the icicles in my garden, they are quite spectacular as you can see. The snow is starting to melt today so I will be back at school tomorrow. I have loved the extra days off but its time to get back and do some real work!!!








10 comments:

Lucy Abrams said...

Wow - amazing icicles!!! And the card is simply beautiful. I LOVE your blue flower. Thanks for your kind comments and for joining in my challenge. Hope you enjoy your final day of freedom :)

Dotty Jo said...

Love your sweet little card Sally, so pretty! Great flower, might have a little go at one myself! Jo x

Tracey said...

BEAUTIFUL card Sally!!! I have lots of those icicles around here too!!!

Deirdre said...

Sally, amazing card - love it. Love your photos of the garden and icicles.. wow. The government here has closed all schools and colleges until Thursday! So I have 3 snow days ahead and will have to keep 2 energetic boys entertained!

Jacqueline said...

Very pretty card Sally! I also LOVE your photos - I have a sister and brother who live in Chelmsford, Essex so I can envision what life must be like for them too at the moment!
Keep warm!
Jacqueline

Sanne said...

Great winter photos - it is still very cold here in Denmark ......brrrrrr...
LOVE your card for Lucys challenge - so elegant!

Suzanne C said...

Lovely card and beautiful flower. The icicles are amazing... That is some major thawing and refreezing... :)

Vanessa said...

Love your beautiful card, Sally!! Your crumpled flower turned out great! And these icicles are amazing!!

Hugs,
Vanessa

Alice said...

wow! love the color the you used! what a beauty, Sally!!

Unknown said...

I love this card!!!