Tuesday 7 September 2010

Wee Ones Challenge!!




















Its proving to be a really busy week this week but I have just found time to make a quick card for challenge #21 over at Jenny's blog.  I do find it hard to do "cute" cards as I am really a flower and hearts type of girl but I  like to stretch myself a bit, after all that is what a challenge is all about!



































I really love these Pure Innocence images from Heather Ellis and even though I don't often do cute they are great images for children's cards. I decided that an Autumn theme would be good as all the leaves are beginning to turn here and I love the Autumn colours.  I purchased this image   last year and as the little girl  has her gardening outfit on it was a perfect choice, I decided to cut off the watering can and have her wander through the leaves. (I love rustling through the leaves on a crisp Autumn day) .  I have coloured with copics and also added Glossy Accents to her wellies.
Hope you are having a good week, I am looking forward to the weekend!!
Sallyx

15 comments:

Michele Gross said...

Ca-ute! I LOVE her boots!! :) Hard to believe fall is almost here. We always joke that summer is over when the propane tank on the BBQ is empty. Last night, it quit on us halfway through the burgers so I guess summer is officially over! ;) Glad you joined us at Wee Memories :)

Anonymous said...

Aww way too cute Sally! Love the fall colours and the glossy accents on the boots! Thanks for playing along with us at Wee Memories :)

Laurel said...

Cute, cute, cute! love the little scene you created! Thanks so much for playing at Wee Memories!

Barb said...

Love your trees, Sally! And her adorable boots! Cute card!

Anita Rex said...

Oh goodness how sweet is this? I love her glossy rainboots! Great card! So very happy you played! And you may be a flower and hearts type of girl, but you really wowed with this one!

Tiffany Ervin said...

This is super cute! Love the shiny gloss on her shoes, too darling!

donna mikasa said...

You do cute very well, Sally! Love how you used the scallop circles and of course, her glossy boots!

sparklygirl-Tina said...

Hi Sally

Another great card - love the colours and she is a really cute image. I also love your trees from kraft paper and that you've stamped detail on to the tree tops and that you've added the glossy accents to her wellies!

Speak soon

Tina
X

Alice said...

this is so sweet, Sally! lovely autumn card!

Jinny Newlin said...

Oh, Sally! This is, absolutely, pefect for fall! So sweet!

stampingandstitching said...

Aw Sally, this is super cute! I love the wonderful autumn scene you have created and the glossy wellies look brilliant!

Ann said...

This is beyond cute! I love your attention to detail! Thanks for playing the Wee Memories challenge!

Suzanne C said...

Adorable and the glossy boots are just too cute!

Lavender Rose said...

I love this colourful card and the way you have used those circules for the landscape. The little girl image is so cute, beautifully coloured and the shiny boots are fab!

Deirdre said...

Saw this on the wee memories blog... congrats on your fab four spot.