Wednesday 9 March 2011

Spring flowers.




































Just a quick post tonight, I decided to get my marker pens out of the drawer as I haven't used them in ages and this seemed the perfect stamp for them!  I wanted to make a Spring like card , so I used the markers to colour the stamp then spritzed with water before putting on the paper, I love the soft effect it has created

Hope you are all having a great week.

Supplies. Hero Arts stamps: CG172 Garden Bouquet and S5507 Envelope pattern. Marker pens and Tumbled Glass Distress Ink.

8 comments:

sparklygirl-Tina said...

Hi Sally

Very pretty fresh and spring like! My week is whizzing past (as usual!)

Take care

Tina
X

Patrice said...

what a great card!

Barb said...

Gorgeous flowers, Sally! Love this!

Dawn T said...

so pretty Sally. Love the watercolour look to your flowers.

Dotty Jo said...

Sweeeeet! I've never stamped with markers - love the effect, Jo x

Brenda said...

I love your colours here Sally! And I love that you tore off the two sides, so pretty!

Robin K. said...

I love the subtle texture the envie pattern provides in the bg! Such a pretty, springy card!

Suzanne C said...

So pretty! Love the bright and cheery colors.