Friday 24 June 2011

Tiffany Doodles new releases!!



There are two new releases over at the Tiffany Doodles blog today and I have used the Flower Vase image to make two cards.  For the first card I have made a reverse mask of the flower and vase and then stamped the vase with the Lace Background stamp from Hero Arts.  I love Blue and White patterned china and have used this inspiration on my vase.  I have also  masked the flower and Vase as well so that I could stamp the background with the Envelope patterned stamp.The flower has been cut out coloured with copics and then pop dotted to the image. The patterned background paper is from Basic Grey.



















For my  second card I have  used  the same masking technique but have printed three images. This time my flowers are coloured with distress inks used as watercolours.


Looking forward to better weather this weekend and more time in the garden, hope you have a great weekend.


6 comments:

Nancy K said...

Truly lovely, Sally! The Lace Pattern on the vase is brilliant!

donna mikasa said...

Gorgeous vases, Sally! Love the Copenhagen china look--genius!

Brenda said...

Love how you are using this vase image Sally! I also love that Basic Grey paper. Have a great weekend!

Barb said...

I'll be right there with ya, Sally, gardening this weekend. I'll have to time it with the 90-minute scramble, but we've finally got some nicer weather too. Love these cards! The lace background looks beautiful on the vase and wonderful coloring on your flowers!

Dawn T said...

Very pretty Sally. Your blue lacy vases are perfect. Love the row of three. Enjoy spending time over the weekend in your garden

Alice said...

these are so pretty, Sally! love that you added patterns to the vases. so clever! beautiful cards!