Friday 10 June 2011

New Releases over at Tiffany Doodles!!!



Today is release day over at Tiffany Doodles and the lovely Tiff has produced two fabulous masculine images just in time for Fathers Day! The first is a fun fishing set at the second a great golf inspired set.

I decided to go with the golf images and have made two cards, one coloured with Copics and the second paper pieced.

 This is such a fun little golf buggy and so easy to colour, after printing twice I then made a mask of the buggy and stamped the background using the Clouds stamp from Hero Arts.  The background has been dry embossed and the ball is cut with a circle die cut, shaded with copics and also embossed.
 The second has been paper pieced and then layered up on pop dots for added dimension
















Pop over to the Tiffany Doodles blog for lots more fabulous inspiration on using these fun Digital images!!!

7 comments:

Nancy K said...

Oh Sally, these cards are so delightful! They remind me of all the golf-themed cards I've given to my dad over the years for Father's Day. These are really fun designs, loving the clouds background and the 2 techniques you used.
Have a great weekend!

Barb said...

Adorable cards, Sally! Just love that golf cart image! Both scenes are so cute!

Brenda said...

Too cute Sally! I love your golf buggy! Talking about Father's Day I think I better get cracking!

judkajudi said...

Sally, I love your work!! The golf cart cards are perfect!! Is there a golfer in your life?

Dawn T said...

what fun cards Sally. Both are lovely scenes and prefect for a golfing Dad

sparklygirl-Tina said...

Hi Sally

Another couple of great cards! Thanks for your comments about my latest DT card made with the gorgeous Tiffany Doodles image and it would be lovely to see you in this challenge!

Take care

Tina
X

Suzanne C said...

Wonderful! Love how you used the images! The golf cart card is perfect for a masculine card!