Friday 26 August 2011

Back To School


This Fridays new release over at Tiffany Doodles is this fabulous "Back to School" digi, perfect timing for all the children going back to school after the summer holidays.  Although my card is for my DD Francesca, she is of to live in Taunton next week ( that's about a 3 hour drive from us) where she is doing her PGCE.  For my American friends it stands for Post Graduate Certificate of Education, in other words a teacher training programme.  I am really going to miss her as I have got used to her being back at home, we are moving her in on Tuesday so there will be lots of tears I'm sure!

I really enjoyed paper piecing this little school house!




















Its a holiday weekend here in England and we have a big party to go to on Sunday,  My Godson Lee is 30 and all his friends have been arranging a mini music festival in a field near us.  Tristan's band as well as 5 other bands are playing so it should be fun, lets hope the weather holds!

Before I go while surfing the net my son found this amazing site, how about those fabulous wood block stamps, so intricate and so much work involved in making them.



2 comments:

Barb said...

Love this colorful, fun card, Sally! Great details!

Brenda said...

I love all the piecing and wonderful colours you have on your card Sally! It must be hard when a child grows up and leaves home, I cannot bear to even think about it and I still have many years before it happens! Will be thinking of you! Off to look at that web link, thanks!