Saturday 10 September 2011

Lily Pad resist challenge!

Just a quick post with another card for the Lily Pad blog resist challenge, thats another card of my christmas card list!!!!

This card was very quick to make using the Hero Arts holiday trees stamp and white embossing powder, I then used Chipped Sapphire, Tumbled Glass and Broken China distress inks on the sky.  The trees have Shabby Shutters distressed into them and then I watercoloured on some forest moss for depth.  The snow is just made from torn strips of dry embossed paper.

6 comments:

Barb said...

When I saw this over in Flickr, I thought you had added the snow on the trees. . .can't believe I didn't realize you white embossed them. . .they look amazing, Sally! Gorgeous card!

Deirdre said...

Stunner Sally - love it.

Brenda said...

Oh Sally I am just loving that tree stamp since you have started using it! This is a really beautiful card and the sky turned out perfectly!

Styles in Paper said...

Sally, this is lovely!

Dawn T said...

Looks amazing Sally. A beautiful card.

Latrice said...

this is just stunning my dear! I love the shaped card too. Great work. Thanks for playing in our challenge.