Thursday 15 September 2011

Sing it!!

There is a fun new challenge running over at Simon Says called " Sing it song or film title. I had time to make this little card last night based on the Beatles song " Baby you can drive my car" I wish my car really did look like this, I would love a flower covered Beetle. ( Thought the car was apt as well as its a Beatles song)!!

The car is a Hero Arts stamp that I have paper pieced,
Its nearly the end of the week and I am looking forward to going to The Creative Crafts show this weekend.  I am sure I shall be very tempted by lots of things!

4 comments:

GrammySue's Creations said...

Hi Sally, I love this card and I love how you paperpieced the car. This card is a wonderful take on this song title. "Baby you can drive my car" is one of my favorite songs from the Beatles. Actually, the Beatles has always been one of my all time favorite groups. Take care, hugs to you.

Brenda said...

I can definitely imagine you driving around the farm roads in the UK in a beetle like this Sally! Wouldn't that be fun! YOur card is a really fun one today. Love the map paper!

Dawn T said...

way too cute Sally. It could also be film "The Love Bug" - Herbie with a paint job!

Alice said...

fabulous scene, Sally! love love the map in this. fabulous card! hope you have a lovely weekend! =)