Saturday 1 October 2011

World Card Making Day

Hi everyone, Happy World Card Making Day, unfortunately I can't make a card today as I am visiting my Daughter in Taunton. ( So excited about this as I haven't seen her for a month)  I have set this post to come live on Saturday as I still want to be part of this great event.
I have made this card for all you lovely ladies who visit my blog regularly, I really appreciate all your comments THANK YOU !!!!!

This is a digital image from Tiffany Doodles called "Daisy", it is printed onto water colour paper and I have coloured it with distress inks.  I have then brushed on some perfect pearls to give the flower a shimmer.  Unfortunately the photograph doesn't do it justice.

Hope you are all having fun making your cards today.

3 comments:

Dawn T said...

very pretty Sally. Happy WCMD to you :) Enjoy spending time with your daughter.

Brenda said...

I adore the effect of the perfect pearls on the flower! It is so pretty! And it goes so well with that patterned paper! I hope you are having a wonderful time with your daughter Sally!

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

Beautiful. Love that shimmery daisy (Tiffany is the best) and the quilted look to the background is perfect with it. Sounds like you had a blast with your daughter in Taunton. Happy weekend!