Sunday 15 April 2012

Happy Sunday!!


































Although I have had a couple of weeks off work there has been very little time for crafting and blog visiting.  My daughter has been home from Uni and we have been so busy, she drove home yesterday, so today a card!!!!  I have followed a sketch over at the Hero Arts Blog but I am not sure I am pleased with the end result, my hand shook a little when adding the sentiment and it has a slight ghost image.  Never mind, its a card and hopefully I will have more time next week!

7 comments:

Barb said...

It's beautiful, Sally! I love the softness of the background and the bold color on your flower! :)

Dotty Jo said...

Gorgeous - love how you have created the background! Jo x

Lisa said...

Love that one bold flower on the houndstooth bg! I just got this sdtamp finally and I can't wait to play with it after seeing all the beautiful things you do with it!

Brenda said...

I love these colours Sally and the way you added that beautiful flower as an accent!

Sophie said...

Oh, Sally, du hast immer wieder wunderbare Ideen.
Ich bin begeistert von deiner Karte.
Der Stempel ist aber auch einzigartig!

Sophie

Jessi Fogan said...

I love the idea of cutting apart the background image - adds so much interest! I think the ghost image on the sentiment looks neat, actually :) Nothing worse than feeling that it doesn't, when it's the last part you add!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Love how you did the sketch, Sally - the diamond with flower looks great!