Sunday 7 October 2012

Christmas pastels!



























I wanted to make a card yesterday for World card making day but spent most of the day in bed with a headache and feeling sick.  I do feel a little better today so have spent the morning playing with my new HA mid tone inks.  An unusual colour combination for Christmas but I love these two colours Tide Pool and Grape Juice, this card is for the current challenge on the Hero Arts blog.  I have just got the spellbinder Create A Flake 4 die and after cutting the snowflake have added some Frosted Lace Stickles.

Hope you are enjoying your weekend.


9 comments:

Barb said...

Pretty color combo, Sally! I love non-traditional colors on holiday cards! Your glittery snowflake finishes off your card beautifully! :)

Jessi Fogan said...

blagh, how many of us crafters are sick right now? Me too, and lots I've seen while blog surfing around today. Fall - school - kid germs. I blame them ;) Hope you feel better soon!
I love your card - maybe not a traditional colour combo, but absolutely stunning!

Vicky said...

Sally your card is gorgeous! Love the color combination and that spellbinder die is a must have! TFS!

Barbara said...

Hoep you're feeling lots better soon. Love the card and the color combination.

rcwidow (Linda) said...

Love how you used this stamp!

Dawn T said...

what a stunning card Sally. I love the combination of these colours. They look amazing together.

Cathy A said...

Sorry to hear you had a headache on WCMD, love this wintery design!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Hope you're feeling better, Sally! I just love how you did the winter village - beautiful color combo and the snowflake embellie looks perfect with it!

Dotty Jo said...

Poor you, hope by now you are feeling much better! Gorgeous colours Sally - those inks look lush, and your stamping and embellies look stunning, Jo x