Sunday 11 November 2012

Snowmen!!































Just a quick post today with a couple of tags made with my new Hero Arts Snowman stamp set and die.  I have been after this set for ages after seeing all the fabulous creations on the HA flickr site.  Its been really hard to find both the stamps and the die in the UK but at last the lovely lady at my local Stamp Shop managed to source them for me.  These sweet tags are the first inkings of my stamp and I am thrilled with them.  I have paper pieced the scarf and hat bands and added lots of glitter,  The hat has been coloured with a Sakura Glaze pen for added shine and I have added Glossy Accents to the eyes and nose.

I am off to play some more,  hope you have a fabulous weekend and thanks for looking!!





8 comments:

Barb said...

These are just the cutest, Sally! Love the way you've colored them with all the shine and sparkle! :)

Virginia L. said...

(saying the SAME thing as Barb!!) These are just the cutest tags, Sally! Love the glitter details on their scarves!

rcwidow (Linda) said...

Oh these are the sweetest! Love that snowman!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Adorable, Sally! Just love your snowmen tags and I know you'll find many more uses out of that cute stamp!

Dawn T said...

WOW - I've got a snowman stamp that I won recently and thought about making some tags.... these are stunning Sally

Jessi Fogan said...

EEK! So totally adorable! My goodness :) It was worth the wait to finally get them, I bet! Love the shine on their hats, and the berries, and the sparkly scarves...oh, I just love how sweet they are!

Brenda said...

I just adore this snowman, he is the cutest thing since sliced bread! And to make him into a tag is simply superb! I also have not purchased him but am very temped, except that now it feels strange to want Snowmen to make XMas cards when we actually experience XMas in summer!!! Very odd!

Deborah said...

These are awesome, Sally!!!