Wednesday 27 March 2013

Golden Wedding.



































Its our next door neighbours Golden Wedding Anniversary at the weekend so I have made a card using my trusty Etched Flower stamp, its perfect for Weddings and Wedding Anniversary's.  I have stamped and embossed in Mirror Gold powder, not a great photo but the card has a lovely shine to it.

As the Simon Says Blog challenge is "Anything Goes" this week I shall enter this card.

Tomorrow is the last day of term and we break for two weeks holiday, I have lots planned so lets hope the weather warms up a bit!!


3 comments:

Nancy said...

Oh Sally, what a stunning card! Your design is so elegant and the embossing is gorgeous!

Dawn T said...

Just so elegant. Beautiful card.

cheiron said...

Just gorgeous, what a beautiful way to celebrate. Thanks for playing along with the Anything Goes Challenge this week over on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!