Sunday 20 October 2013

More snowflakes!


After making my snowflake cards yesterday I decided to carry on with the theme and make another for this months Hero Arts Challenge. "A few of my favorite things"  I have used Hero Art Gems and used distress inks so this qualifies in two of the categories.   I have gone with a pink colour theme this time with also qualifies my card for the "Jingle Belles "Pink Christmas "challenge ,for every card entered they will donate $4 to the Susan G. Komen cancer charity!! The shape is made using a new Sizzix die that I won on Paula's Blog,  Thanks again Paula.

The weather is awful here today lots of heavy rain, never mind it means more crafting time!



11 comments:

Cindy C. said...

So pretty and festive!!!

Brenda said...

Oh so beautiful Sally! Love the pink colours. I would so love to make some wintery XMas cards but it's really tough when our Christmases fall in summer! I'm trying to come up with an African Xmas type theme for some cards, but it just feels really odd to me!

LauraJane:) said...

Beautiful color palette Sally!

sheila said...

gorgeous Sally! I love the pinks paired with snowflakes....so lovely,

joy said...

Even though I am very, very partial to blue, this card is just so pretty, Sally! I love that lovely bright pink paired with the snowflakes.

Dawn T said...

lovely colour scheme Sally. A great tag card.

Jessi Fogan said...

Oh, Sally, since it's pink & Christmassy you should really enter it at Jingle Belles before Wednesday - they are donating $4 for each card linked up!

SmilynStef said...

Those snowflakes are so pretty ... and I adore that inky background ... so very glad you joined us at pink for a cure at jingle belles.

lauren bergold said...

what an amazingly lovely tag--sooo many layers of ink and paper and gems and every single one is perfection! thanks for linking pink with us in a great cause at ♥JINGLE BELLES♥!

Robin K. said...

While I love the blues in your last post this color combo is quite pretty too!

Jacqueline said...

This is beautiful!!