Sunday 19 January 2014

Three new cards!




I have had more time in my craft room to play with my new stamps and dies, I made this card for the current Simon Says challenge "Emboss it" , its not the best photograph but the top section of the card is embossed, I had fun inking up the new Five Line Background stamp from Hero Arts with different coloured Distress Markers. The sentiment is my new die from Simon Says.




This second card is for the challenge at ABNH "New Year New Stash" both the Five Lined Background stamp and the Petals of Beauty stash are new to my collection.


For Christmas my lovely Hubby got me a Silhouette Machine and this is the first card I have made with it,  very simple to make but very effective, I love how it cuts such intricate designs!

Hope you are having a good weekend, we actually have some sunny weather for once!

Don't forget to drop by next week for the Hero Arts Hostess Blog Hop, I will have my post up on Wednesday, hope you can join us!



14 comments:

Kathy (krolski) said...

Love all 3 cards! Beautiful designs!

Lin said...

LOVE what you've done with that 4-line stamp, Sally, and the Petals stamp is gorgeous! Beautiful cards today, you're on a roll!!

Betty said...

three great cards, Sally - especially love the middle one!

Barb said...

Yay for more time to play! Love all three cards, Sally!

stampingandstitching said...

Wonderful cards, Sally! I love what you're doing with your new stamps and yay to having a Silhouette! I can't wait to go hopping with you this week:)

Barb Ghig said...

Gorgeous cards, Sally! I love how you paired your embossed panel with your new stamps, and how you played with your new Silhouette! Beautiful stamping on your Petals of Beauty card, too!

Gilda said...

Well done on your first card! I just love my silhouette you can do so much with it.

Cindy C. said...

All so beautiful!!

joy said...

Lovely cards, Sally! I especially love the second one. Hope you are staying warm.

Dawn T said...

awesome cards Sally. Love the bright colours on the first one, and the subtle stamping of the five lines on your second one and how exciting to get a Silhouette for Christmas. Your hubby is a keeper that's for sure.

Robin K. said...

Love the 2 different looks you achieved with the four line stamp!! And what a great Christmas gift from your hubby! I have a Cricut but it doesn't always cut really intricate designs like this one well.

Jessi Fogan said...

All three of these are so fun & so different! It really looks like you've had a great time playing :)

Emily Leiphart said...

Gorgeous cards, Sally! I love how you inked the Five Line Background on the first card. Thanks so much for playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Emboss It!

Leslie Hanna said...

Three gorgeous cards! I like the inked 5-line background combined with the embossing.

Thanks for joining us at A Blog Named Hero.