Saturday 22 February 2014

Another CAS card.



I seem to be going through a CAS card phase at the moment, I really love the effect with all the white space on a card, it gives a really clean and bright look.  I remember Jennifer Mcguire using her dies in different ways in the Holiday Card Workshop that I took part in and tried to use the same technique with my lattice die.  I am really please with this effect.  This is another card for the HA Birthdays challenge in the "Anything Goes" category.

Have a great weekend.


6 comments:

Betty said...

what a neat design, Sally! and love the colors - also love white space - i think it's necessary in cards and life too!

Dawn T said...

this is just awesome Sally. Love the colours and patterns you have used.

Cindi said...

So pretty!

stampingandstitching said...

This is such a pretty card, Sally! I love your design and wow your butterfly looks stunning!

Jacqueline said...

What a beautiful card, Sally!!

Brenda in IN said...

So pretty. The butterfly is awesome and the like the paper you used.