Friday 7 February 2014

CAS Birthday


I made this CAS birthday card for the Hero Arts Blog Birthday Challenge, This is for the Floral Birthday Challenge!!  I have been having trouble with my photographs lately as the weather in the UK has been horrible, loads of heavy rain and dull cold days, I am looking forward to Spring!!  

For this card I stamped my flower from the Cherish Yesterday set onto a tag that was attached to a new top I got last week.  The card was very absorbent and also had a slight embossed effect.  I will be saving my clothes tags from now on!!  The stripes are washi tape a present from a friend, just love the gingham one!!





9 comments:

Jacqueline said...

What a gorgeously designed card, Sally, love it!

Kathy (krolski) said...

Such a great idea! This is a beautiful card, Sally. I'm hoping for an early spring!

Vanessa said...

Gorgeous card, Sally! Love your design!
Vanessa x

Hayley said...

beautiful card x

Brenda in IN said...

We can't wait for spring either. Way too much snow here. This is a gorgeous card. That's a pretty flower stamp. Great idea to save a tag that comes with clothes.

Lin said...

LOVE this, Sally! Are those strips washi or paper? Love the gingham and lace one!

Dawn T said...

Simply delightful Sally. Such pretty washi

Dotty Jo said...

Nearly missed this one Sally... so glad I didn't as its a beauty! Hope you are keeping dry. Its times like this that I am glad to live near the top of a hill, Jo x

Brenda said...

What a beautiful mix of elements Sally! Lovely card in those colours.