Friday 28 February 2014

February CCC


I took part in Deborah's fun Card Chain Challenge again this month, this was the card I sent Jacqueline in France.  I know she has received it so its safe to reveal.  I loosely followed the sketch Deborah provided and also tried to make a card in Jacqueline's style, (that's flowers and butterflies).


I was lucky enough to receive this lovely card from Lisa in the USA, I am afraid my photograph does not do it justice as the flowers have lots of sparkle on them, they really glisten in the light.  She also sent me lots of die cuts that I know are going to be very useful!!

I am going to take a little blogging holiday now, we have been asked to house sit for my cousin who has a beautiful house in the country.  He has lots of wildlife visit his garden and its our job to feed them!!

Have a great week.

8 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Love your card Sally! Have fun in the country, Jo x

Arlene said...

Beautiful card. The poppies are wonderful. The card has a Jacqueline type style to it. I'm sure she loved it! I do.

Loly Borda said...

Love your card for Jacqueline, Sally! You are so thoughtful to make your card in her style, I'm sure she appreciated it. Can't wait for the whole reveal tomorrow. TFS

Anonymous said...

Love them both!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Wow Sally - just love your interpretation of the sketch! What gorgeous coloring of the poppies!

Brenda said...

Hi Sally, you made such a beautiful card and I love how you left the white highlights on the poppies! Stunning! Enjoy the house sitting!

Nat said...

gorgeous card, love what you have done here!! :)

Jacqueline said...

Thanks Sally for this gorgeous card - I am still enjoying it in my craft room. Hope you had a lovely time away!