Thursday 6 February 2014

Have a Heart!


I had time to make this quick CAS valentines card for the Wednesday challenge over at Simon Says, "Have a Heart".  I made a heart stencil out of light card and stamped my Newspaper background stamp in the shape, I also distressed a little to make it stand out.  I then added a die cut heart and the sentiment.  Very simple but I like the effect!
I am looking forward to a relaxing weekend after a busy week at work.  Hopefully I will get some crafting in too.



8 comments:

stampingandstitching said...

Oh gorgeous card, Sally! I love the beautiful heart you created by masking, inking and stamping! Love the way the red heart really pops against it!

Brenda in IN said...

Love that you made your own stencil and it is cute as can be. My package came last night in the mail. Thanks so much and also for the sweet little bird card.

joy said...

It may be simple, but it turned out beautifully, Sally! I love this card.

Anonymous said...

I love it for its simplicity, having just spent way too long on a couple of Valentines. Really cute.

Dawn T said...

Great card Sally. The inking of the stencilled heart makes it really pop.

Brenda said...

My favorite kind of card Sally! Beautiful!

Tam said...

Very nice card. Classy and elegant. CAS is sometimes really good and you have proven that here. TFS

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Sally :-) I love how you made the stencil and created the whole design ,,, the colours and CAS style are perfect :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
luv
Lols x x x