Saturday 1 February 2014

January CCC


Th talented and very organised Deborah Nolan has started up the Card Chain Challenge again,  its such fun to send and receive a card every month, especially when you receive such beautiful cards!!  Look at this gorgeous design from Joy.   She also sent my a beautiful ATC and some little sticker hearts.

I sent my card to Lucille in Colorado,  I tried to follow Deborah s sketch as closely as I could.


I am not sure if Lucille has received it yet but Deborah has revealed all the cards now so I have added it here.  This month there were 29 participants from around the world, if you would like to join in and try and make next months figure even larger here is the link.  Hope you find time to join in!!

Have a great weekend.




5 comments:

joy said...

WOW! The card you made for Lucille is so pretty and a great take on the sketch, too. I'm sure she loves it!

Glad you received your card - so much fun to send and receive a card each month. I had fun making the ATC for you, too!

Dawn T said...

Your card from Joy is just beautiful. And your card for Lucille is stunning. Love the flowers and the leaves.

Dotty Jo said...

Love your card Sally, I saw it on the reveal and knew it was your card immediately! Jo x

Jessi Fogan said...

Oh, I love your card! The orange, and that beautiful sparkly flower centre....gorgeous!

Jacqueline said...

This card is just gorgeous, Sally!