Sunday 2 February 2014

LOVE!!!





I had some time to play this morning and decided to get out some old brass stencils to play with.  I was lucky enough to win a place on the Online Stencil class but have yet to read the notes and follow the class!!  This is a start I suppose,  I used my modelling paste to make the heart and then sprinkled with red glitter while it was wet to create a very sparkly heart! It took a few hours to dry but the result is really nice.



Here you can see how raised it is from the card.!  I am adding this to the Addicted to Cas challenge this week, the theme is Love!


11 comments:

Judy1223 said...

Oh, how clean and simple and sweet! Love that glittery heart!!!

Anonymous said...

Lovely CAS card and the sparkly looks fantastic. Thanks so much for joining us at ATCAS and good luck.

Marie

Robin K. said...

Love that glittery heart!! Wonderful CAS design!

Cat Craig said...

Lovely card, congratulations on your class win, you are going to love this class. It has been one of my favorites.

Cindy C. said...

Love the dimension on the glittery heart!!

Barb Ghig said...

I love all the sparkle and dimension on your heart, Sally! This is such a pretty card!
Just a warning: You're going to be hooked when you start watching the videos from class...so much fun!

Dawn T said...

totally awesome Sally. the sparkly red heart is just gorgeous.

Brenda in IN said...

So pretty and sparkly. I loved that class and learned a lot.

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Wow Sally - wonderful depth and texture on this gorgeous glittery heart! Thank you so much for sharing with us at ATCAS - Sylvia x

Brenda said...

I am really loving all these cards with this modeling paste, it really does add something special. This is a gorgeous Valentines card Sally!

stampingandstitching said...

Oh wow this is fab, Sally! LOVE the dimension and all the sparkle on the gorgeous heart!