Tuesday 25 February 2014

Rainbows!!




The current challenge at A Blog named Hero Is "Roy G. Bio" which translated is Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Indigo and Violet, the colours of the rainbow.  I had been struggling to think of an idea when I spotted this free paper from Mel over on Pinterest.  I love the design and knew I could use it in my card.  I coloured up the little owls image with Copics (A gift from  my blogging friend Heather) and added glossy accents to the eyes.  The sentiment is cut using my Silhouette machine.



I am back to work now, so not as much time to craft  Maybe I will get some time at the weekend!



6 comments:

Jacqueline said...

What a beautiful crafted card, Sally! Gorgeous coloring!

Dotty Jo said...

Super card Sally, that paper is gorgeous and totally perfect for the challenge! Those owls are a delight - too cute, Jo x

Dawn T said...

beautiful card Sally. The owl is super cute.

Brenda in IN said...

This is so spring time and happy. So glad you posted this. It made me smile.

Robin K. said...

The rainbow pp makes the perfect bg for your sweet owls! Nice copic coloring!

Brenda said...

How perfect is that paper Sally, it's beautiful and I love the owls!