Friday 4 April 2014

Happy Birthday


 Its been a very busy week, the last week of the Spring Term at school and I now have two weeks holiday to look forward to. I am hoping the weather is fine as my garden is needing a tidy up after the winter!!

Yesterday I had fun playing with my Copic markers and some Blending Solution to create this background for my Memory Box dies.  I am adding this to the challenge at ABNH which is "Build a Background". This card is also for the Simon Says Birthday challenge. 
Hope you all have a fun weekend.



6 comments:

joy said...

LOVE this card, Sally! That background is beautiful. So is the die.

Lin said...

What a great design, Sally - love the newsprint flowers!!

Dotty Jo said...

Lovely design Sally, love the background and newsprint die cuts! One more week for me. This has been such a long, hard term, Jo x

Robin K. said...

Loooove this Sally!!

cheiron said...

Just fabulous Sally! I love the gorgeous background you've made. Thank you so much for playing along in the Simon Says Happy Birthday Challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog this week!

Tanja said...

The soft colours from the Background are just beautiful, Sally! And the dies are one of my favorites :-) Well done. Thank you for joining us at ABNH 'Build a Background' Challenge!