Saturday 5 March 2016

Sketch Challenge.



The challenge at Severn Hills Craft Blog this month is a sketch challenge,  I always struggle with sketches but was determined to have a go.  Again I am thinking of Spring flowers and have used the Hero Arts Hibiscus stamp and dies.

 I found the backing paper in my stash and went with the colours on the paper to create this shaker card.  The frame element is cut using two dies from the Avery Elle  Pierced Rectangles set and the Birthday sentiment is cut with my Silhouette machine.




A close up of the sparkles in my shaker square!
 I am also adding this card to the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge Touchy Feely.

Another really cold day here with snow flurries but its looking up the weather is meant to get a little warmer next week.




6 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Great take on the sketch, Sally - just love the shaker with the hibiscus flowers!!

Dawn T said...

Beautiful card Sally.

Hayley said...

Brilliant card. I'm to struggle with sketches, i really need to learn x

Unknown said...

Oh that's soooo pretty! Really lovely for this time of year! Thanks for playing along with Seven Hills Crafts x

Keren Baker said...

Such a bright and pretty card- love the shaker part, great take on the sketch! Thanks for joining in at Seven Hills Crafts challenge! xx

Lydia said...

Such a beautiful card! Thank you so much for joining us at Seven Hills Crafts Sketch Challenge.