Tuesday 13 September 2016

My new crafting space!!



Its been a while since I posted anything but alot has happened, we have moved from Surrey to Dorset.  We now live in Beaminster a small country village just 6 miles from the sea and set in the rolling hills .  This is the huge lorry that turned up, its hard to believe that the contents of our house actually fitted into this!!




Luckily it was a sunny day and everything went smoothly, there were so many boxes to pack (and later unpack) .



I am so lucky as this is now the view from the front of our house and its also the view from my crafting space.




The field is often filled with sheep, sometimes cows and also occasionally a couple of horses.


 We also get to see some beautiful sunsets.


Beaminster is right near the Jurassic coast and this is one of my favorite beaches Burton Bradstock. 

I have nearly finished unpacking and at last I have had time to make a card, I have quite a few birthdays in September and October so I need to get my mojo moving!! This card is using some of my favorite stamps from Hero Arts "The Long Stemmed Poppy" and the "Leaf and Floral Background " cling.

Its so good to be back creating, hopefully over the next few weeks I can also catch up with some of my favorite blogs.



6 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Congrats on the move to such an idyllic spot, Sally!! Just love all the photos and your card is gorgeous! Welcome back to blogging!!

Barbara said...

Congrats on your move. What a beautiful and inspiring location in which to live!

Dawn T said...

Welcome back Sally. Your new place is awesome. How amazing to have such a beautiful view. Today's card is beautiful.

Dotty Jo said...

Hi Sally, what beautiful views you have! It's good to have you back in blogland. Please could you send me your new address? I may just have to make you a card! Jo x

Penny Wessenauer (d0npen) said...

lovely to see you posting again Sally..welcome to your new home! Love the birthday card!!

Betty said...

so pleased to see you back, Sally - and what a gorgeous view of the countryside - love it - and lovely card too!