Tuesday 10 January 2017

A Floral Birthday.



I have had more time to play with my new stamps from Honey Bee Stamps, this set is called "Country Blooms" and I can see its going to be a favourite.  The stamps give lovely clear images and are great for colouring.  This time I have used my Zig Waterbrush markers, then I have fussy cut the image and added it to the oval frame.  The background is created with Distress ink and wax paper.

This card is for two challenges, "New Something" over at Simon Says Wednesday Challenge.   and the "Anything Goes" challenge at LOVE handmade cards FLickr group.

Hope you are having a great week and its not too cold where you are.

Hugs Sally

3 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Just love how you added the floral groupings to the oval, Sally! Such an elegant background in the oval too!

Dawn T said...

Fabulous Sally. That wax paper background always looks stunning.

Teresa Kline said...

hello! I luv this card, the flowers are gorgoeus with the peach background and bold sentiment! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

blog-paperie blooms
ig-2klines

sparkle & shine, kindness *~*