Thursday 26 January 2017

Thank You!


I needed a couple of Thank you cards to send, I have used old and new stamps for these cards but both have a flowery theme.  This first one is using the Country Blooms set from Honey Bee Stamps, I have stamped in black coloured the leaves with my Zig Watercolour markers, then just added a round of Distress ink to the flowers, An abstract design, but I am pleased with it.  The sentiment and tag dies are by Avery Elle.




This second card uses a Hero Arts stamp and die set that I have had for a while but love, Its the colour layering Hibiscus flower, I have also added some splatters and sequins.  I shall add both these cards to the "Anything Goes" challenge at the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge.

Have a great week

Hugs
 Sally.

6 comments:

Betty said...

two wonderful cards, Sally - especially love the second one - great colors and design on both!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Two gorgeous floral thank you cards, Sally! Just love the circles stamped over the flowers on card 1 and the yummy color layering on card 2.

Tracy Freeman said...

Sally these are both so pretty, beautiful colours and I love the flowers on the first one.
Thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge x

Barbara said...

Love both cards and I love to see someone use the older stamps they own. I do it all the time and mix then with the new! I'm quite sure I probably own enough stamps without having to add any more( but that won't happen). LOL!

Dawn T said...

both cards are so pretty Sally. Love the abstract look to the first one and the background for your Hibiscus is awesome.

Dotty Jo said...

Always love how pretty your cards are! Jo x