Friday 24 November 2017

Christmas Bottle Label


I have a bottle of Vin Santo to give as a present and wanted to make a bottle label for it.  I have used the Hero Arts stamp Antique Poinsettia which I stamped and embossed in gold three times then fussy cut the images and layered up.  I added some seed beads to the flower for added sparkle.  Then I stamped some extra leaves and coloured green .  I have also layered some die cuts for added dimension.  For the base I just used a large label die but by placing it carefully in my sizzix I added some extra length to the label.  The sentiment is also Hero Arts.




I shall add this to the current Simon Says Wednesday challenge " Food and/or Drink".

Have a great weekend.
Hugs
Sally

6 comments:

Betty said...

lucky friend who receives this bottle plus the gorgeous tag - love the little sprigs in back of the poinsettia - perfect addition.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Gorgeous label for that wine bottle, Sally! Just love your layered poinsettia!!

Dawn T said...

WOW Sally. What a great idea. Your poinsettia is really pretty.

Dotty Jo said...

Beautiful layers! Jo x

LaVon Hall said...

Good luck with the challenge. This one is certainly a winner in my eyes!

Tracy Freeman said...

Very pretty and elegant too.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge x