Friday 12 January 2018

New Stamp !!!


I was lucky enough to win a Simon Says gift card recently and this Kaleidoscope Leaves Background stamp was one of my new purchases.  It arrived in the post this week and I couldn't wait to ink it up.  I wanted to add it to the Wednesday Challenge at Simon Says so decided to gold emboss it onto some patterned paper from my stash. I also added some gold to the edge of the panel for extra shine!  I then watercoloured a few of the leaves with Zig Markers.  I really love the effect.  I also added some Gold Nuvo drops for some dimension and poped up the sentiment on foam.



Such a pretty stamp I am sure its going to be well used!!

Hugs
Sally.

5 comments:

Arlene said...

The gold embossing on the patterned paper worked out so well. WOW

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card, that background stamp looks so pretty in gold :)
Hugs Kaz xx

Robin said...

What a beautiful card, love your work!

Dawn T said...

OMG - what a stunning background Sally. It looks amazing gold embossed on the patterned paper.

Gayatri said...

Ooo! Love the gold embossing on the pattern paper. Fantastic. Love love :) Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Pattern Paper challenge. Gayatri xx