Thursday 8 February 2018

Valentine



At last I am able to blog again, we have had a major computer failure and its taken a while to rectify.  I have lost my faithful old photo editing program , its not now compatible with our new operating system.  I have found a temporary one to use but its not as good , need to find a better one!!

I did have chance to make this card today using the Simon Says Kaleidoscope Background stamp and a Memory Box Heart die.  The Word die is also Simon Says.

I am adding this to the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge Blog and also the Flickr Group Challenge.

I am off back to Surrey this weekend to meet up with some friends lets hope its a little warmer!!

Hugs
Sally

3 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Pretty kaleidoscope heart, Sally, & perfect with the LOVE die cut!!

Brenda in IN said...

This is beautiful. Love the variation of colors on the kaleidoscope background.

Dawn T said...

very elegant Sally. Love the colours on the heart